Are you looking for a Top Business plan consultant in nigeria? Then make sure you read this article to the end.
Nigeria is a country with over 200 million in Population Size.
Our Professional Business Plan Writers In Nigeria Are The Top Business Plan Consultants In Nigeria, Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Any Part Of Nigeria, Africa, And The Rest Of The World, And So, Makes Us The Top & No. 1 Business Plan And Proposal Writers In Nigeria, Lagos, Abuja, & Port Harcourt. With Our World-Class & Professional Business Plan Writing Service In Nigeria, We Write The Best Business Plans And Proposals For Clients In Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Or Anywhere In Nigeria Or Africa.
Here are some details about our service as a top business plan consultant in Nigeria, Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, any part of Nigeria, Africa, or across the world:
- Our professional business plan consultant prices in Nigeria, Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, any part of Nigeria, Africa, or across the world are very affordable.
- Our business planning process is quick, thorough, and very inclusive.
- As to business plan development, we will consult you and help you find your perfect business model.
- 25 pages including 20 custom generated text pages tailored to your business as well as spreadsheets to make the business plans look highly professional for any bank or investor.
- We write business plans for bank loans, investors, grants, venture capitalists, and leasing office spaces in Nigeria, Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, any part of Nigeria, Africa, or across the world.
- Easy Payment Plan: A part-payment to start the business plans and the balance when the plan is completed. This payment structure also applies to our feasibility study writing service and our business proposal writing service.
What’s Included In Our Business Plan Consultant in Nigeria Service
Our writing style is clear, direct, and simple. A complete strategic business plan includes the following components:
- Industry Overview — a general introduction to the industry
- Market Opportunity — a discussion of how large the business opportunity is in terms of revenue, number of customers, number of sub-markets, growth trends, etc.
- Customers — who are they, where are they, how many are there, etc.?
- Competition — understand the competitive landscape in as much detail as possible. If there are no direct competitors now, then who are your indirect competitors?
- Products & Services — What products and services will the business supply to customers?
- A description of the Business Model, including all major revenue streams. How will the business make money?
- Marketing & Sales Plan — how will you attract and retain customers, deliver your product/service to them, and earn their loyalty? How will you position your products and services relative to competitors?
- Operations — how will you get things done on a daily basis? This includes everything from research through production on to sales and billing.
- Management & Staff — probably the single most important factor in any effective business plan. Describe the management team in terms of experience, talents, connections, etc. What additional resources will you need to make the business succeed?
- Investment Opportunity and Exit Strategy for Investors — what will investors get for their money or their time? When and how will they be compensated?
- Financial Projections — includes monthly cash flow projections (with all revenue sources and expenses included), pro-forma financial statements, marketing and sales costs, taxes, office space, development costs, etc. We also provide clear and detailed explanations of the assumptions behind the financial projections.
- SWOT (Strengths / Weaknesses / Opportunities / Threats) Analysis
- Supplementary Materials — patents, trademarks, trade agreements, letters of reference, etc.
A professional business plan ties all of the above together into a self-consistent document that serves as a roadmap for your business.
We are the Top Business Plan Consultant in Nigeria and can be of help to you