Are you Looking for a standard goat farming business plan in Nigeria PDF for grants, loans such as CBN, NIRSAL, BOI and other institutions? or To even help you structure and grow your Business?
Our Goat Farming business plan in Nigeria Pdf is regularly updated and can also be used to obtain loans and grants etc.
If you are looking at starting a Goat Farming business in Nigeria then this is a Must read!
Goat Farming Business Plan In Nigeria Sample Pdf
Goat is a multi-use animal that is commonly reared for its meat (chevon). In many parts of the world, goat is raised for meat production, milk production, wool and leather production.
The goat farming business returns a lot of profit, it is a business characterized by high yields, a lot of people around the world are making a good amount of money with this business and you too can do the same.
Sample Goat Farming Business Plan In Nigeria Pdf –
If you’re thinking about how to start a Goat farm, then you’re definitely in the right place. Make sure you read this article till the end because in it lies your success and motivation in Goat farming.
After reading this Goat farming business plan in Nigeria PDF, you will be well-equipped and be on your way to starting your own Goat farming business in easy and simple steps.
(Goat Farming Business Plan In Nigeria PDF) is a registered and licensed livestock farming company that is based in Ikeduru Imo state Nigeria–. We have done our detailed market research and feasibility studies and we were able to secure a hundred hectares of land to start our livestock breeding business.
Our livestock breeding business is a standard one that will be involved in the commercial breeding of goats and other livestock. We will also be involved in boarding services, breeding services, dairy support services, livestock health services, farrier services, and shearing services etc.
Within the first few years of running (Goat Farming Business Plan In Nigeria PDF), we will start our own meat processing branch of our business and also start exporting our products to other parts of the world. We have also gone the extra mile of employing some experience and highly skilled employees who are also undergoing training in other to be equipped with 21st century Goat farming breeding knowledge.
Our Product / Services
(Goat Farming Business Plan In Nigeria PDF), is a licensed livestock farming business that is committed to goat farming and meat processing and packaging in Nigeria and for’ the global market. We will also produce related raw materials for industries in commercial quantities.
We will also ensure that we operate a standard food processing plant as part of our complimentary business offering. These are the areas we will concentrate on in our livestock farming business. If the need arises we will definitely add more related animal breeding services to our list;
- Breeding services
- Dairy support services
- Livestock health services
- Farrier services
- Sale and export of cotton wool and other dairy products
- Sale of Cattle and milk (Including goats, sheep, grass – cutters, pigs and rabbits
- Sale of processed meat (beef) / can – beef (Processed Diary foods, and can beef
- Shearing services
- Livestock farming related consultancy and advisory services
Our Mission and Vision Statement
The vision is to become the number 1 livestock farming brand not just in Nigeria – but also in Africa.
The mission is to sell our product (goats), byproducts and processed meat in commercial quantities both locally, nationally and internationally.
We want to build a livestock farming business that can favourably compete with other leading livestock farming brands not only in Nigeria but in Africa at large.
Goat Farming Business Plan In Nigeria PDF is a livestock farming company that we intend to start with small capital in Nigeria but hope to grow big in order to compete favourably with leading livestock farms in the industry both in Nigeria and in Africa
We are aware of the importance of building a solid business structure that can support the picture of the kind of world-class business we want to own. This is why we are committed to only hiring the best hands in and around Nigeria.
At (Goat Farming Business Plan In Nigeria PDF Ltd), we will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, hardworking, dedicated, customer-centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stakeholders (the owners, workforce, and customers).
It is important to note that, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more as agreed by the management of the farm. In view of the above, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
Below Is The Business Structure Of Goat Farming Business Plan In Nigeria PDF Ltd
- Chief Operating Officer
- Farm Manager
- Administrator / Accountant
- Cattle Ranch Supervisor
- Sales And Marketing Executive
- Field Employees
Job Roles And Responsibilities
Chief Operating Officer:
- Has overall responsibility for creating, planning, implementing, and integrating the strategic direction of the organization. This includes responsibility for all components and departments of our business.
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Responsible for the planning, management and coordinating of all farm activities across the various sections on behalf of the organization
- Supervise other section manager.
- Ensure compliance during project executions
- Providing advice on the management of farming activities across all section
- Responsible for carrying out risk assessment
Administrator / Accountant
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carrying out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the company
- Serves as internal auditor for the company
Cattle Ranch Supervisor
- Responsible for supervising the commercial breeding of goats and other livestock.
- Responsible for managing boarding services, breeding services, dairy support services, livestock health services, farrier services, and shearing services.
- Work closely with the General Farm Manager to achieve the organizations’ goals and objectives
Sales and Marketing Officer
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new partners, and business opportunities
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of new business
- Writing winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with company policy
- Responsible for handling business research, marker surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develop, execute and evaluate new plans for expanding increase sales
- Document all customer contact and information
- Represent the company in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth for the company
- Tasked with the repsonsiblity of feeding goats and our other livestock as instructed by the supervisor
- Responsible for cleaning the cattle ranch
- Change the water in the ranch as instructed by the supervisor on a regular basis
- Handles farm implements and machines as instructed by the section manager / supervisor
- Assist in handling the breeding of goats
- Assist in transport working tools and equipment from the farm and back to the designated store room
- Tasked with the responsibility of proftecting the goat Farm
- Supervises and secures the assets of the business
Goat Farming Business Plan In Nigeria PDF Ltd, we do not intend to launch out with trial and error hence the need to conduct a proper SWOT analysis. We know that if we get it right from the onset of our goat farm business, we would have succeeded in creating the foundation that will help us build a standard goat farming business that will favourably compete with leading livestock farms in Nigeria and in the rest of Africa.
As a goat farming business in Nigeria, we are focused on maximizing our strengths and opportunities and also working around our weaknesses and threats.
Here is a summary from the result of the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Goat Farming Business Plan In Nigeria PDF Ltd,
Our strength as a livestock farming business is based on the fact that we have a very good and healthy relationships with loads of major players (agriculture merchants) in the livestock farming industry; both suppliers and buyers within and outside of Nigeria.
We also have some of the latest livestock farming machines, tools and equipment that will help us breed goats and other livestock in commercial quantities with less stress. Aside from our relationship (network) and equipment, we can confidently boast that we have some the most experienced hands in livestock farming industry in our payroll.
Our weakness could be that we are a new livestock farms in Nigeria and we may not have the required money to invest into the publicity of our business. We are aware of this and from our projection will overcome this weakness with time and turn it to a major advantage for the business.
The opportunities that are available to us cannot be quantified, we know that there are loads of consumers, and industries that will source for goats, goat meat, and milk and also industries that will source for the raw materials from our livestock farms both in Nigeria and other parts of Africa.
Some of the threats and challenges that we are likely going to face when we start livestock farm are global economic downturn that can impact negatively on household spending, bad weather cum natural disasters (draughts, epidemics), unfavorable government policies and the arrival of a competitor (a commercial farm that rear same animals) as our livestock farms within same location
- Market Trends
One of the common trends in the Goat farming line of business is that most businesses in this industry are no longer concentrating only on Goat farming. They now find it easier to run both Goat farming and crop cultivation. Some even go-ahead to include meat processing and packaging business alongside their product offerings; it helps them maximize profits in the agriculture industry.
Despite that commercial goat farming/livestock farming in Nigeria has been in existence since time immemorial, that does not in any way make the industry to be over-saturated; commercial goat farmers are exploring new technology to continue to improve goat farming processes and also meat preservation and packaging process. The fact that there is always a ready market for commercial goat farming makes the business evergreen.
As a matter of fact, one of the new trends in the Goat farming industry is that with the recent advancement in technology Goat/livestock farmers can now improve the various breeds of the animals they are breeding.
Our Target Market
Naturally, the target market of those who are the end consumer of livestock farm produce and also those who benefit from the business value chain of the agriculture industry is all-encompassing; it is far-reaching.
Every household consumes produce from livestock farms be it goat meat, goat milk, and the skin (leather) used for bags, belts and shoe production et al. So also a large chunk of manufacturing companies depends on livestock farms for some of their raw materials. In essence, a goat farmer should be able to sell his or her farm produce to as many people as possible.
We will ensure that we position our business to attract consumers of agricultural produce not just in the United States of America alone but also in other parts of the world which are why we will be exporting some of our farms produce either in raw form or processed form to other countries of the world.
Our Competitive Advantage
It is very easy to find people flocking towards an industry that is known to generate consistent income which is why there are more commercial farmers in Nigeria who actually broke because they are basically doing what everyone is doing.
We have come up with strategies which we will be implementing in our Goat Farming Business in other to beat our competitors and stand out from the crowd and they include.
- We plan to establish connections wiith regional Goat retailers
- Develop an online business by developing a website and placing the business name and get in touch with detais with online directories.
- We intend to break the middle man and sell directly to consumers on the long term.
SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
We plan on using a variety of selling techniques that will allow us to reach a very wide audience.
some Marketing strategies we will be implementing include
- Develop an online business by developing a website and placing the business name and get in touch with detais with online directories.
- Creating Bill boards Urban areas to create more awareness for our business
- Leveraging on Whatsapp for marketing and customer relationship building
- We plan to patner with well known goat retailers
- We are looking at leveraging social media to reach our audience more efficiently
From our research conducted, we were able to discover that the sales generated by a commercial Goat farm depend on the size of the farm, the network of the farm.
We have perfected our sales and marketing strategies and we are set to hit the ground running and we are quite optimistic that we will meet or even surpass our set sales target of generating enough income/profits from the year of operations and building the business from survival to sustainability.
Below are the projections that we were able to come up with for the first three years of running Goat Farming Business Plan In Nigeria PDF Ltd;
- First Year-: N5,000,000
- Second Year-: N7,000,00
- Third Year-: N12,000,000
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown that can impact negatively on household spending, bad weather cum natural disasters (draughts, epidemics), and unfavourable government policies.
Do You Need A Standard Profitable Goat Farming Business Plan (With Financial Analysis)?
Above is a sample of a Goat Rearing business plan template in Nigerian. IF you need a standard Goat Farming business plan
Pay the sum of N10,000 thousand naira only) to the account detail below:
Bank: FCMB = First City Monument Bank
Name: LiaonCEM Solutions
Thereafter, send a proof of payment to +234 81 222 30861 or to [email protected]
Immediately after the confirmation of your payment, we will send you our already created professional Goat Farming business plan in Nigeria specifically.