These are money raising opportunities every
Grofin funds: They invest in a small and growing business that has the ability to scale up and be sustainable.
Grant profile: typically they invest in business with this maturity ->
- ( 1 – 3 Years) Early stage.
- ( 3 – 6 years) Early maturity.
- ( 6 years and above) Matured.
Grant size: USD $100k – $1.5m.
Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship program: they center on the provision of structured, robust and multi-faced support to entrepreneurs.
- Typically invest in business ( 0 -3) years.
- For profit business.
- Based in Africa.
- Age must be at least 18 years old
Grant size: USD $5k – $10k
Startupper of the year by Total: Aim is to support ideas and projects that help address widespread problems affecting communities in our Country.
Grant profile: Anyone can apply as long as you believe in your idea but
- Business owner must not be more than 35 years of age
- Project or startup must be less than 3years
- Only 3 winners are selected for the grant in Nigeria
Grant size: USD $10k – $20k
YouWin CONNECT: Is a multimedia enterprise education initiative of the federal ministry of finance (FMF) which aim is to support young entrepreneurs as they plan to grow their businesses.
- Must be a Nigerian citizen to apply.
- Age requirement 18 – 40.
- Business must be based in Nigeria.
Grant size USD $10k – $20.